Ricola Honey Herb Throat Drops – Bag 24 Drops
- Ricola Cherry Honey is the sweet way to soothe your sore throat
- It brings together two flavors from nature to create one great tasting drop.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Additional information
Ricola’s honey throat drops should be your go-to choice for when you have a sore throat. It blends honey with just a dash of herbs like peppermint, eucalyptus, lemon balm, and Echinacea to give your throat the sweet and soothing touch it needs. Moreover, it also gets rid of the irritated, scratch and hoarse texture that accompanies flu—thereby allowing you to function normally.
They’ve been people’s go-to drops for more than 75 years and it doesn’t look like that will be changing anytime soon. Regardless of whether you prefer homeopathic resources or natural ones, this one is for you. Ricola has also been shown to have swift healing properties, and only a couple can get rid of the irritating symptoms. A single bag of Ricola has 24 drops.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5 × 0.5 in|